CBM core values
- © CBM / Argum / Einberger
Our core values underpin the way in which we behave and go about our purpose. They are clearly expressed through our thinking, behaviour and decision making - together, they establish our working culture.
CBM core values, and a brief explanation of what they mean
- Christianity - We aspire to follow the teachings of Jesus.
- Internationalism - We are an international organisation.
- Professionalism - We aim for quality in what we do.
- Integrity - We are good stewards of our resources.
- Communication - We communicate honestly and respectfully.
- Inclusion - We promote and practise inclusion. The physical environment, legislation, communication facilities and our thinking and attitudes all have the potential to exclude and isolate individuals or groups from mainstream society. CBM will endeavour both within the organisation and externally to identify barriers, and implement solutions which lead to a more inclusive society.