Terms and Conditions
By using www.cbm.org, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- This site and the information contained on it may only be used for lawful purposes, and may not infringe the rights of any third party (including any CBM donor, Project, sponsored or other child, adult or person) featured on this site.
- All correspondence conducted with CBM is subject to the same privacy and legal restrictions and CBM withholds the right to take appropriate action with respect to correspondence received.
- Despite meticulous examination, CBM cannot accept responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of the information displayed on this site, which may change without warning.
- Despite meticulous examination, CBM cannot accept responsibility for the content of external sites linked to or quoted on this site.
- CBM cannot accept responsibility for viruses, technical issues or loss of data incurred as a result of accessing this site.
- CBM reserves the right to withhold access to this site.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Germany which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.